Monday, March 5, 2012

Finding Comfort in HIS Word

Jesus Christ has been my strength and continues to teach me new things daily.  I know I am not perfect and quite honestly I've been struggling to understand why we must face many trials in life... and when we do, I often find it difficult to see beyond the hurt and pain to the joy that we should possess in our Lord and Savior.  He's working on my heart this very instance to learn to trust His timing and His plan.  I'm starting to better understand His everlasting love and I hope you will experience that too. 

I try to find scripture to guide me when I have questions or am faced with difficult trials.  No, I'm not a pro at doing this regularly, but when I do it really provides hope and encouragement for whatever situation I am facing.

This scripture has really hit home for me for the past few days.  I find comfort in His word and truth!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

Keep perservering and find comfort in His everlasting love!

No comments:

Post a Comment